Grrrr....Server Busy Try again later

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I was anxious all day today to get home and find out my grade for one of my classes.

I get home, find the piece of paper with my login information and have been trying to log in for the past hour...no success...I continue to get the "Server busy, please try again later." page.

I would try again at midnight or 1 am, or as soon as I get up for work tomorrow...but noooooo..my school only allows logins from 7 am until 10 pm.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The time thing has got to be one of the silliest things I've heard of!!! I hope you can figure things out soon, I know what I pain it can be to wait on technology. :/

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thats soooo frustrating ! Especially for something so important.

Let us know if you did ok

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I logged in this morning (purposely got to work early so that I wouldn't be late checking)

Logged in at 7:30...and I can get in now, but the link for the grades times out and the web site asks for me to log in again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAE!!!

I just got in and was able to check my grades.

Go me! I got an A- in the class in question...well I guess I'll skip that meeting today. I already emailed the director of the program my account of the class, but wanted to check incase I got a bad grade...then I was DEFINITELY going to that meeting.