Growing a Human - Again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any new milestones for our girl?
She says a few words and signs, climbs on everything and is trying to go up and down stairs on two feet. She's also working on pointing, but tends to use her whole hand rather than one finger. She likes putting things onto containers now, and dressing up as well. And she has a LOT of big feelings.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
She says a few words and signs, climbs on everything and is trying to go up and down stairs on two feet. She's also working on pointing, but tends to use her whole hand rather than one finger. She likes putting things onto containers now, and dressing up as well. And she has a LOT of big feelings.
I do not know why, but I feel as if "J" is my God-daughter, or surrogate niece.... love her...! 💕💕💕

Last edited:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What words does she say?
Mama, Dada, cat, hi, hot (for my tea), and occasionally car and ball. She signs milk, water, all done, help, and sometimes more.

It sounds like you have a gymnast in the making, good for J. 🤸‍♀️ Before you know it she'll be starting pre-school.
She did a somersault accidentally the other night and then tried to do it again on purpose. I'm definitely thinking that or Ninja Warrior is probably going to be in her future.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is all so amazing to see and get caught up on with J! She is such a poised and coordinated child! The Princess J. Ninja J? Lol Princess Ninja gymnast J! Of course, we all knew she would be amazing. Her parents and kitties were sure to give her all the love and tender care needed to grow into the beautiful person she is now.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! If J ever wants to use the washing machine, I'm sure you would let her use it. You are definitely a great mom. Just think of my mom if you ever doubt yourself!
Lol, this lazy mama who hates cleaning would tell her sure and she'd be welcome to do my laundry as well if she wanted. :lol:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I laughed out loud when I saw the cover of the book you want! That must be a Ninja mom giraffe teaching her young?!

On a more serious note, every good parent questions their patience or skills at some point. That is the best indicator I know to show that you are a great and loving mom. ;)

Ooh, that is good.

I kind of want this book for myself. :lol: