Great Food Deal For Rescue/foster

shannon1984

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our local Dollar Tree stores all got in small shipments of 3 pound bags of Whiskas dry cat and kitten food. That's 33 cents per pound and I was able to get enough food for my rescue and her kittens to last till the babies are old enough to be homed. I have wet food to start them on but it's nice to know I can get through 3+ months without food costing anything extra. If you guys aren't picky or you know people who rescue cats you might mention to check with their local Dollar Tree stores for this deal because it comes out cheaper than even bulk bags elsewhere and it won't last more than a few days/weeks. Seems like Whiskas must have had a huge surplus or discontinued a line. Our stores only got about 40 total bags each (mixed - seafood or meaty selections, kitten, and indoor cat varieties). If I overbought I can just donate the extra to a cat rescue because it doesn't expire for a year.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shannon1984

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
These are the varieties they are selling (3 pound size). Supplies are very limited so maybe call before you go. Most of our stores don't mind holding them as long as you pick it up by end of day.

hiiii.png