Grain free drys

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, that website that was selling the trial size bags, is again, but only to the people that had orders before. I ordered some bags and hope that they will like the orijen!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Well, that website that was selling the trial size bags, is again, but only to the people that had orders before. I ordered some bags and hope that they will like the orijen!
I got that email as well, but I had already ordered a regular size. I hope your guys like it. Mine still went for the "treat" kibbles I gave them this AM. So I'm cautiously optimistic. I just wish I could get it locally.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by beandip

Wow...I guess persistence paid off, didn't it? That's great news!!
Persistence and a huge credit card bill

I'm going to make a list of everything they wouldn't eat and how much it cost me.
I think they should go get jobs to help me pay for it

Nah, they're worth it

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Misty8723

I just got my bag of orijen, offered them a couple kibbles, and it was two paws way up

I just hope they continue to feel that way about it.
mine preferred the orijen, too - finally tried them on the nature's raw instinct, but Pixel is not too happy with it. she's rather put out with me at the moment - we're out of the chicken soup, so they currently have a mixture of purina one kitten formula, wellness core, nature's raw instinct & wellness complete health. going to get some chicken soup this afternoon, tho.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Misty8723

I got that email as well, but I had already ordered a regular size. I hope your guys like it. Mine still went for the "treat" kibbles I gave them this AM. So I'm cautiously optimistic. I just wish I could get it locally.
Glad yours like it. I ordered 5 little bags so that should be a good trial size for them. Am going to mix it in with their old food. We will see how they take to it. I wish I could get it locally also, but it is already so hard to find on the internet to begin with.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Glad yours like it. I ordered 5 little bags so that should be a good trial size for them. Am going to mix it in with their old food. We will see how they take to it. I wish I could get it locally also, but it is already so hard to find on the internet to begin with.
I hope they like it

I mixed a bit in with their regular food last night, and this morning I could see where they were digging through the bowl to get to it. Mine have rejected everything else I tried them on, so this must be good stuff.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyFirstRagdoll

I switched from Chicken Soup to wellness core. Mine Love it. I was getting worried with all the recalls so I wanted to go grain free.
well, i'm going back to the chicken soup. if there's a recall on it, then i'll get the orijen, but i just can't justify paying 2.5 times as much for the same amount of food... & that's the only one Pixel was the least bit interested in. she still preferred the chicken soup, tho! seniors, whatcha gonna do!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Too add if I didnt at some pt

Pinnacle is grain free and in most areas about chicken soup price

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, so far, I can get a couple of them locally, but honestly, it would be just as easy to have them shipped IF the little monsters would eat anything but Evo. They just don't like *any* of the others. Well, we haven't tried Orijen cause I can't find it around here, but there's three bags of food out there that they won't touch.

bazkitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've completely switched to the Serengeti..which is a hit with my crew. I've switched from Chicken Soup....With all the problems lately, I didnt want to take any chances. Guilty by association, I guess, but it's been worth it so far. Everyone looks WONDERFUL and they don't eat as much of it as they did the Chicken Soup.

I can't get it locally, so I have to order online and have it shipped. With gas prices (I'm in a very small town and have to drive at least 30-40 minutes to get anywhere), it's easier for me to do it that way.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To resurrect an old thread here...

I got some samples at the local specialty pet food shop of some cat food. It is called Great Life Cat Food (Raw Food, Layered on Wholistic Kibble.) There's one that's chicken flavored, and one that's Beef/Salmon. The second one is entirely grain free.

Anybody heard of/tried this? Tigger totally LOVES it. Surprise!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
NO got a link???