Good Wet Food Brands

AmyTheKittyMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The kittens have finished up their two cans of Wellness Pâté. They loved the chicken and beef flavors. However, this means I have to run to Petco or Pet Food Express to pick up more food.
I will definitely get more Wellness since they liked it so much, but I wondered what other brands are good? I want to be able to give them some variety. Grain free is preferable, but I know not all grain free foods are created equal. I don’t know enough about cat food to know which other brands to pick, and my research just makes me more confused.
If anyone knows of good commercially available wet food brands, please let me know! Thanks :)

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The kittens have finished up their two cans of Wellness Pâté. They loved the chicken and beef flavors. However, this means I have to run to Petco or Pet Food Express to pick up more food.
I will definitely get more Wellness since they liked it so much, but I wondered what other brands are good? I want to be able to give them some variety. Grain free is preferable, but I know not all grain free foods are created equal. I don’t know enough about cat food to know which other brands to pick, and my research just makes me more confused.
If anyone knows of good commercially available wet food brands, please let me know! Thanks :)
My picky eaters like

Wellness
Soulistic (made by Weruva it is Petco's house brand). Mine LOVE the Good Karma in the green can. It is shredded white meat chicken in a broth like gravy.
Friskies
Fancy Feast
Nutro Natural Choice
Nature's Recipe - they like the shredded chicken and the chicken pate
Pride by Instinct rabbit, duck, chicken and lamb (I think Petsmart and Petco both stopped carrying this but you might be able to find some in an independent pet store. It's available online from Amazon and possibly Chewy.

sweetblackpaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Fancy Feast and Beyond, both in the pate formulas are very good quality. I heard Merrick is very good, but have not tried it.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We try a different food every month or every other month for Chewy.com
The girls mainly get Nature's Variety Instinct. They've had duck but are currently on chicken.
We tried Blue Wilderness variety pack. They did not like it.
They loved the variety pack Tiki After Dark.
This month they had Nature's Variety Instinct Grain-Free Minced Recipe with Real Chicken Wet Cat Food Cups, and they really like those too.
I also got a Meow Mix Simple Servings chicken and turkey in gravy in the mail when they were giving out samples, and the girls liked that too.

himawari

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Petco has Soulistic which are shredded. My cat enjoys Good Karma & Sunrise Harvest. Merrick LID is in pate form, and is also good.

laura mae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cats like many of the ones mentioned, but also Kasiks. Of the Merricks, they like the Cowboy Cookout best.

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
I was feeding TikiCat but I think it is overpriced. Only one cat will eat Hound and Gatos, they both eat Dave's, only one eats Red barn, both eat fancy feast.

Id like to try Rawz but no one sells it. So for me its pretty much down to FF, Dave's, and maybe I'll try Ziwipeak.

Really its just whatever they'll eat.