Gofundme: Medical Help For Skittles!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yes, if your friend will loan you the money, TAKE IT! Show your friend the GoFundMe page, with the amount available.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Skittles0414

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
UPDATE 5-16-19: GOOD NEWS!!!
I contacted the other vet in town again and got ahold of someone who pulled some strings for me. Skittles saw the vet today!!! She got a shot for her fever, two weeks worth of oral antibiotics, and a thorough medical exam. The vet says all the same things the last vet said, except this guy wants to do a dental cleaning first and decide during the cleaning whether or not to extract the teeth, which will all be done at once if tooth extraction is needed. He said he will most likely end up taking out her two small front teeth and that she will probably be immediately fine once they're gone. Two weeks from now, I will return to the vet to have all this done, when the infection has cleared up. I am still getting the testing done, but the vet said that he didn't think the allergy panel would be necessary. I will continue to update this post with Skittles condition for all who are concerned. :)

GoFundMe update: the GoFundMe is now 30$ past the goal! 350/320$! That is incredible, thank you all so much!! As always, every cent will be going to Skittles and improving her health. Thank you to everyone who made this possible! Skittles is grateful, too, even if she doesn't know who she's grateful to. :) I can see it in her eyes that she already feels better. She is purring again and starting to eat again. :)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I can see it in her eyes that she already feels better. She is purring again and starting to eat again.
And THAT, Darlin, makes it all worthwhile! Keep us posted on how she is doing. I'm a bit invested in this little girl.