Go Fund Me For Awful Situation!

kittylove2424

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Read all about it here: gofundme.com/helpyentl

On Friday my newly adopted cat had to have emergency surgery for pyometra/spaying (after she was thought to be spayed) and a hospitalization that cost thousands.

We are having a fundraiser to help with some of the costs. Check out her page at instagram.com/yentlthecat

Thank You in advance if anyone can spare a few $$ to help <3

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylove2424

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
ok, wow kind of gross......

My cat had an instagram since the day I adopted her. I get people are scammers but we have posted actual bills on her page. ....

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylove2424

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just wanted to say thank you to all who donated. We have almost reached the full amount of her emergency surgery bill. The bills were also posted on the go fund me page so everyone could see this was a real event. Yentl is doing amazing and had her stitches and sutures out Weds. We are filing a report against that awful vet who basically butchered her and caused the Pyometra infection. If anyone is on instagram you can follow her @yentlthecat:)