Giveaway: Free Multi-Cat Kitnip Box Full Of Treats & Toys!

JMJimmy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Junior is becoming more playful & wanting to test his boundaries.  This means play fighting since he's a soon-to-be-fixed yearling.  Unfortunately for him he doesn't have any partner in crime.  He tries desperately to get our other cats to join in the fun but Mama puts him in his place and Sissy just gets annoyed with him.  It's adorable to watch him try though - he wants so badly to be a 'big boy'.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Jasmine doesn't know she gave away a krinkle ball to a newly adopted cat with no toys.  Shhh.  Don't tell her!

luna tuna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Luna has recently decided that if I'm in the room and she wants to sleep, she has to be up against me or on top of me. She used to sleep at the foot of my bed. Now she sleeps on my feet. It's adorable- until I have to move.

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

The way cats love boxes always make me smile. I had a cat named K.C that would sit in the boxes that Christmas cards come in every year when I would send out cards.., it didn't matter to her that only her four paws fit inside the box and her chubby body always flattened it! :)

tsukiyomi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Vincent got his name for three reasons his actions fit the the meaning/origin I found for it ie "Prevailing" and Vin-Sent or "to conquer" since he kept pushing moving forward when Sera entered his safe room even though she kept hissing at him it concerned me a bit but they introduced themselves. The other was well it sounded classy to me which is funny since the only "Vince" I ever knew was a jerk.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
***ENTRY***

My sweet girl cats can never have too many toys or treats.  Even though the house is full of just about every type of toy, they always welcome new ones.  As for treats, they really love them and look forward to having a few every night right before bedtime. 

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
ENTRY

She's sitting here, gazing at me soulfully.  If I don't get up and fetch treats in another minute or two, she will go into the kitchen, catch the lower cabinet door with her paw, and release it repeatedly, until the constant thump thump thump drives me to action.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Fluffy likes to run after balls on the stairs.  She will chase up and down until they stop moving.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Back to Ms. Sara Bear again. Every time Sara goes and eats something, I find it amazing. I mean, eats on her own without me putting a bowl down specifically in front of her, like when we feed the other cats. If she's hiding somewhere, that definitely gets her to come out. But with her being sick now, watching her eat of her own volition just makes me so happy.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY -- After my gall bladder was removed in 1989 I noticed that I was waking up in the middle of the night feeling breathless, as if the cats had broken training and decided to sleep on my stomach, but there was never a cat there.  It took me a while to figure out what was really going on.  This was when laparoscopic gall bladder surgery was still new, and my surgeon had opted for the traditional route, leaving a huge scar on my abdomen, with severed nerves underneath.  What I was actually feeling wasn't even breathlessness; it was numbness, and when sleeping my mind was interpreting that numbness as pressure, and the obvious source for that pressure was my cats.  Had the cats actually been on my stomach I would have been having trouble breathing, so I must have been feeling breathless, right?

Even when asleep, we seem first and foremost to be cat people.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - When I was having stomach problems, Boris laid on my shoulder every time I laid down for a month!

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

One of the funniest things about cats is the way they "train" their humans.... I've had one cat that would play fetch, he taught me to throw whatever he brought to me and he would retrieve it until HE felt like the game should end! :)

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY:

RB cat Milo used to frantically bang on my apartment door whenever he heard me coming home from work.  Every night was a race to get to my door  before the neighbors popped their heads out to see what was up.  

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
ENTRY

A quiet, gray Easter.  Hekitty is curled up at my feet, with one paw across the left one, gently holding it.  Should I try to move, "gently" is out the window.

luna tuna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

This morning I woke up to find Luna asleep at my feet with one of my socks between her paws. She's a momma's girl :)

peacefulchaos

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Two of them are my fan club.. they never stop following me around!

Last edited: