Girl Scout Cookies....do You Buy?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Ours didn't come in yet. Rick wishes they would; he really wants those thin mints!

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In NY Girl Scout cookies are $4. With the exception of s’mores and toffee tastings at $5.
My neighbors daughter is a Girl Scout. Between my family and myself I placed an order of 22 boxes!
I’m not really a cookie person but the dosidos are my favorite.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They finally have some gluten free ones. They are too pricey for the amount of cookies. All gluten free stuff costs more.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I try to stay away from them,especially since hubby's diabetic now.He so loves the thin mints!

tangers40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hanging my head in shame...not only have I already purched my yearly allotment of cookies, but I've eaten them already too. Sigh. Now I want some more. Fortunately, the troop did not have their table set up at the grocery store when I was there this afternoon.

WoodstockGirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My daughter was in Scouts from Daisies all the way up, so every winter for 13 years my living room was wall to wall GS cookies. :) Now that one of my co-workers' daughters is in Scouts, I can repay the favor and buy as many as my freezer will hold!

Frozen thin mints with a dab of vanilla ice cream...pure bliss!

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I, strangely, am not a thin mint person. The savanna smiles and samoas are what I buy for myself. The other kinds I buy and give to friends.