Getting Another Cat Next Week!

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sure, she's determined to get it (cried all night and kept me up), but what cat isn't?

:lol: my calico sounds just like that. Cries all the time, and is very needy. She'll wake me at 3 am, 4 am, and 5 am. She doesnt care what day of the week it is. My other cat Elsa is so quiet and meek that you she runs from everyone. She never cries at my door, and just waits by quietly for attention.

Give Mischief a few weeks, she'll be scaling all the furniture just as confident.;) are they getting along? or are they still separated?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sonatine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:lol: my calico sounds just like that. Cries all the time, and is very needy. She'll wake me at 3 am, 4 am, and 5 am. She doesnt care what day of the week it is. My other cat Elsa is so quiet and meek that you she runs from everyone. She never cries at my door, and just waits by quietly for attention.

Give Mischief a few weeks, she'll be scaling all the furniture just as confident.;) are they getting along? or are they still separated?
They're still separated but doing better. Millie isn't hissing any more and she seems to be less bothered by Mischief's meowing; she's actually meowed back a few times, which I think is really good progress for just a day or so. Millie is a pretty resilient little cat; I'm confident that she'll adjust, and hopeful that they'll eventually be the sort of friends who keep each other out of trouble rather than get each other into it!

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're still separated but doing better. Millie isn't hissing any more and she seems to be less bothered by Mischief's meowing; she's actually meowed back a few times, which I think is really good progress for just a day or so. Millie is a pretty resilient little cat; I'm confident that she'll adjust, and hopeful that they'll eventually be the sort of friends who keep each other out of trouble rather than get each other into it!
good luck! its been a blessing for me to have two cats. i feel better knowing they have each other for company.