Generic capstar on Amazon?

mainecoonaddict

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It's that time of the summer again for those of us in the South. I recently purchased the generic capstar from happypetlabs.com that helped quite a bit. Wish they sold other items for flea control though, this was good but I will need to be applying it every couple days since it only kills large fleas. Thankfully the fleas weren't immune to this.

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's that time of the summer again for those of us in the South. I recently purchased the generic capstar from happypetlabs.com that helped quite a bit. Wish they sold other items for flea control though, this was good but I will need to be applying it every couple days since it only kills large fleas. Thankfully the fleas weren't immune to this.
If you use that in combination with Advantage II (which kills or slows down the small fleas) and use DE liberally in carpets and on wood floors (sweep around so it gets in the cracks) you will do better. I have found that flea combing the little kittens daily is necessary, but eventually the small room they were in did get free of fleas. In the larger room which still has fleas, I am now going to put down IgG (like Precor) that prevents eggs from hatching and/or larvae from becoming adult.