Gender help :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Rebeccabarwickk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think yellow and red are boys and blue is a girl. However, the kittens look young enough, that opinion could change in a few weeks.;)
Aw brill, I thought I had 2 males and a female, then I thought 3 females, it’s a nightmare I have no idea what I’m looking at, all looks same to me lol! Thank you for your reply ☺

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The sexes of the kittens seem to me as all female.

A picture in a few more days might even be more telling.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
The sexes of the kittens seem to me as all female.

A picture in a few more days might even be more telling.
Yeah, it can be really tricky at that age. I thought I had 3 boys - no, 3 girls - no, two boys and a girl. Turned out I had two girls and a boy. :lol:

Rebeccabarwickk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi me again,

sorry you all must be sick of seeing my threads,
I’m just posting a week and 5 days later as I feel gendering will be a little easier now, I’ve got 3 kittens and I’m unsure of their genders. I’ve taken 2 photos of each kitten and labeled them either
Blue
Purple
Red

Tia.

Attachments

lucyrima

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They all LOOK female, but it still may be too early to tell... they're really very small. Wait a month or two and look again or ask the vet when you go in for shots (as should be done).

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
*sexing not gendering.

Still look all female to me. Possible that red could be a male

Holistic Cat Mama

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi me again,

sorry you all must be sick of seeing my threads,
I’m just posting a week and 5 days later as I feel gendering will be a little easier now, I’ve got 3 kittens and I’m unsure of their genders. I’ve taken 2 photos of each kitten and labeled them either
Blue
Purple
Red

Tia.
Blue and purple are boys and the red is a little girl!😸

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree that blue and purple look male, red is female. I've been wrong before! I only had one male out of 5! Mostly could tell by the color. all the females were dilute torbies. the male was black, had a bigger build and a really thick tail! Are you really confused by now?! LOL

Rebeccabarwickk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Blue and purple are boys and the red is a little girl!😸
I can only keep one and I wanted a female so fingers crossed as that one is the most bengal out of them all and an absolute sweetheart lol🤣
I agree that blue and purple look male, red is female. I've been wrong before! I only had one male out of 5! Mostly could tell by the color. all the females were dilute torbies. the male was black, had a bigger build and a really thick tail! Are you really confused by now?! LOL
im trying to convince my partner to let me keep a female, and red is my favourite (I know I shouldn’t have favourites lol) but she’s bigger than other two and so strong, 2 weeks old tomorrow and she can pretty much walk and not so wobbly either which was unexpected!