Game - Fortunately, Unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately after robocop took out Micheal he now turned on the girl.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately in order to bring her back to life, he had to give up his own life.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fortunately, she didn't really like Robocop (though she was grateful for her life back!), so she decided just to call 911 for them to deal with Robocop and since she was still hungry never having gotten to finish her dinner, she decided to order in pizza.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately the delivery boy got lost, wound up in an isolated country side, ran out of gas, had no cell phone to call his boss or the girl waiting for the pizza. There were no houses around, just an abandoned shed. Meanwhile the girl continues to pace back and forth waiting for her pizza.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by My4LLMA

Unfortunately the delivery boy got lost, wound up in an isolated country side, ran out of gas, had no cell phone to call his boss or the girl waiting for the pizza. There were no houses around, just an abandoned shed. Meanwhile the girl continues to pace back and forth waiting for her pizza.
Fortunately, someone finally came along and helped the Pizza Delivery Boy and the girl got her Pizza.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately by the time the pizza got there, the girl couldn't eat it because it was ice cold! and she wasn't able to get her money back. So now she had to get in her car and find a fast food place still open.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by My4LLMA

Unfortunately by the time the pizza got there, the girl couldn't eat it because it was ice cold! and she wasn't able to get her money back. So now she had to get in her car and find a fast food place still open.
Fortunately, there was a WENDY'S near by that had a Drive-iN window that was open 24 hours.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately the girl walked into Wendy's just as a robbery was taking place

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG, I just took the time to read through this entire thread, and I could NOT stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fortunately, one of the robbers was her friend, so they gave her some hot food AND some money!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately she tripped on the way out landed on the hot food ruining it and the money fell every which way.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately on the way out the police arrived and arrested her

Status
Not open for further replies.