Furst Time Kitty Owner

Katrix

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi y'all! I'm a new mom to a beautiful 2 year old tabby girl named Oullie. My avatar is her chilling for a slight instant, because she's playful as anything. We met at the Tampa Bay Humane Society where she had been living for three months. We've had her about a month and she enjoys sleeping with us in bed on our days off, playing any game ever, and running around like a maniac. We work different shifts so we're never lonely and i hope she never is. She's our perfect owner. :lovecat:

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Katrix and Oullie, welcome to TCS :wave3:

Thank you for adopting Oullie and for giving her a warm and loving home :clap:

Glad you've found this site and do check it out and if you have any questions, do ask.

Please post photos of Oullie for us to see :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Katrix

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I joined this site because everything I googled lead back to a thread on this site and good answers from real owners and articles. Oullie and I are jazzed to be members :)

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Oullie is adorable! I definitely look forward to seeing more pictures of her. We actually have a photo contest going on right now, with the theme of kitty behinds. ;)

See you around TCS!

dallasstorm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a pretty kitty!! And what a great name! Where did you come up with Oullie? Congratulations on taking in a furbaby and giving her a loving home! Willow and I would like to welcome you to the Catsite. I found this place before I had Willow and I had my then 15 year manx Athena who I sadly had to put to sleep last year 4 days before Thanksgiving. She was given a long 16 yrs of life with me. Had her at 5 weeks and she had Intestinal Lymphoma. Willow was with her for a year and missed her too! But Willow will be 2 years old on Aug. 11th and I know how much they love to run like a maniac! So much energy right?!?!

Welcome again and if you have any questions or concerns or maybe would just like to talk please feel free to send me a message!