Fun toys for senior cats?

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The one toy that Hek NEVER gets tired of, other than "Da Bird/Snake/Bee" type toys, is a wonderful battery operated toy caIIed "Woodland Mouse Hunt." I went searching for it for you, and it was out of stock everwhere I looked, although I did find some on EBay. It's a tree stump with battery operated mice who come in and go out. And the batteries last FOREVER! This is the Woodland Mouse Hunt:

1696810460605.png

I DID find this, which is a variation:

1696810500270.png

It is available on Amazon, which is where I found it while searching for the Woodland Mouse Hunt toy.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The one toy that Hek NEVER gets tired of, other than "Da Bird/Snake/Bee" type toys, is a wonderful battery operated toy caIIed "Woodland Mouse Hunt." I went searching for it for you, and it was out of stock everwhere I looked, although I did find some on EBay. It's a tree stump with battery operated mice who come in and go out. And the batteries last FOREVER! This is the Woodland Mouse Hunt:

View attachment 461183

View attachment 461184

It is available on Amazon, which is where I found it while searching for the Woodland Mouse Hunt toy.
It's like "Whack-a-mole" for cats!!

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 461183

View attachment 461184

That's the kind of toy Kabuto does not like at all. His ears pin back squished and he growls he hisses as soon as the toy moves.

It might not be the best toy for all cats.