Friskys Wet Food

lovemall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Friskies pate is fine. It's mostly meat and that's what cats need.
I have a 19-year-old cat and she likes the gravy kinds so that's what she gets. Life is too short to make the cat miserable for no reason.
Perhaps I need to reconsider Friskies. They do very well, coats are silky and shiny, poop is healthy and regular, firm and of good color, they drink plenty of fresh water every day, plenty of energy, and they are happy and friendly. I brush them frequently so not a lot of hair ball throw up. Maggie could lose a little weight but that probably came from the gravy she likes to lick off the pate. I will compare FF Classic and Friskies and see how they do on that. Otherwise, Friskies may be just fine for them. I guess I needed to take a look at their health, their catitude, their energy, personality and fur quality. And what I have discovered is that they are doing very well. Makes me happy.:hyper:

Last edited:

GalaxyGirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My local market doesn't carry a big variety of cat food but plan to go to PetSmart on Tuesday. Plan buying some FF Classic. I am not familiar with soulistics.

Hope she is getting better.
It’s a petco brand kind of similar to BFF. Except it smelled more fishy so my cat was more willing to try it and not she loved it.