Freaking out vs "this is normal"

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Canceled Sara's insurance. That was harder than I thought it would be (emotionally anyway). Just made it that much more real. Not sure I was ready for reality just yet.

abby2932

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you, Donutte. I was really hoping Sara would pull through after the antibiotics left her system.

You did the best anyone could have for her and she was truly blessed to have had you in her life after her rough start. I'm sure she was so, so grateful for everything you did to help her, including your gift of peace today.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts.  I am very sorry for your loss.  Our fur babies are never with us long enough and always take a piece of us with them to the rainbow bridge.  You are an excellent mommy and did everything you could for Sara.  Sometimes unfortunately no matter what we do it is just not possible to fix our babies.

Hugs to you during this very difficult time.

for Sara

for you

bottledspirit

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry Donutte... my heart is breaking for you and then I go hug my two.

We're so lucky to have these little ones in our lives and Sara was so lucky to have you. You did so much for her. She will always be part of you and while that means you hurt... it also means you love.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
On behalf of the whole TCS Team, I would like to tell you how sorry we are, Donutte, for your loss. :hugs: You loved Sara with all your heart and did everything you could for her and did right by her in the end. :heart2:

Threads are locked after someone has suffered such a loss, as a sign of respect.

Please visit Sara's Bridge thread -

http://www.thecatsite.com/t/318632/rest-in-peace-my-sweet-little-sara-bear

Rest in Peace now, Sara. :rbheart:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.