Frank Says Hello.

Redfraggle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone, lovely to meet you! I'd like to introduce you all to my lovely boy, Frank. He is four years old (ish - the vet had to guess), and I adopted him from Cats Protection in March. The poor guy had a rough start in life. He is fiv+, so he has to be an indoors cat, although he has a nice, safe enclosed balcony so he gets plenty of fresh air and has a good vantage point to watch everything going on in the neighbourhood. He was horribly matted, missing some teeth and in awful shape when they found him as a stray, so it's my job to give him the best possible life now he's home. He's extremely chatty, loves playing with his toy mice, and is full of character. He also has massive paws and a big ol' head.

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, Redfraggle and Frank! Frank is such a handsome boy (and I love that "belly up" photo!). :loveeyes:

See you around! :wave3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Redfraggle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much Abyeb, we're both looking forward to being part of the community!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3317.GIF
Redfraggle and Frank, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3118.GIF
to both of you.

Thank you for taking him in and giving him a purr-fect home.

Feel free to ask questions and do check out the many informative articles in the Articles section and and do post more photos of Frank and there's a special thread for cats like him here in Bi-color kitties only!.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Redfraggle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for the warm welcome and the kind words about Frank everyone!

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome. Frank looks quite at home and happy. He is one lucky cat to have such a great home for the rest of his life. Enjoy each other.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ If Frank can sing get him a nice hat and rent him out as "Frank Sinatra Reincarnated" . . .
. `

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Frank is a very handsome cat. Love his big fluffy tail. And his white bib. ;) Thank you for giving the dear boy a home. :catrub: