Found Kittens

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I found this litter of 5 Wednesday afternoon. Their mother is a feral that lives near where I work. There is a very busy intersection near by and I couldn't let these babies stay in danger.
Meet Tiny, Princess Katherine, Felix, Blackie Half-tail, and Stripes. Princess Katherine and Felix are already spoken for and I'm hoping the other three will be soon.
20180616_140246.jpg

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Adorable ! :loveeyes:

I hope for nothing but the best for you and them. Any chance that mama kitty can be TSR’d ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Any chance that mama kitty can be TSR’d ?
We've been setting traps, but so far no luck. She's very smart, the traps are tripped and the food's gone but no cat.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've been setting traps, but so far no luck. She's very smart, the traps are tripped and the food's gone but no cat.
First let me say, job well done! The babies are just beautiful! I am so glad you got to them before they got hurt.
Next, I share your problem of a very smart cat avoiding traps. In fact three. I have tried everything I could think of to trap them. They have just been too sly to get caught. However, I just caught one Mom by using food inside of a carrier instead of a trap. For several feedings I stayed beside it and waited. I let the cat eat there undistubed ,but aware of my presence ,until yesterday. She and her three babies entered to eat. I simply reached out and closed the door. I don’t know why she allowed this to happen but it worked. Lol Maybe your kitty will agree to this as well. I certainly hope you can get Mom kitty. I wish you the greatest of luck! If you find a trick that works for trapping that wise kitty, please post it. I would love to know how you manage to do it. I still have to catch two more! :goodluck:

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found this litter of 5 Wednesday afternoon. Their mother is a feral that lives near where I work. There is a very busy intersection near by and I couldn't let these babies stay in danger.
Meet Tiny, Princess Katherine, Felix, Blackie Half-tail, and Stripes. Princess Katherine and Felix are already spoken for and I'm hoping the other three will be soon.
View attachment 237072
This is an armful of my favorite kitties. The face on that torbby is amazing. I just love ginger tabbys. My boy Peko is love and antics second to none. I adore tabbys period. So many great kitties. :clap2:

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The babies are growing fast. They'll be ready for their forever homes soon. Princess Katherine's adoption fell through so just Felix is claimed.
Tiny, the smallest at just 13oz
20180620_150830.jpg

Princess Katherine, she had a bott fly larva in her neck, but it's healing nicely.
20180620_144116.jpg

Felix, he has a bob tail and a spunky personality.
received_10155459298816766.jpeg

Blackie, she has a 3/4 length tail and is the shy one of the group
20180620_151348.jpg

Stripes, what the other two lack in tails he makes up for. He's the biggest of the group also.
20180620_150810.jpg

20180620_143724.jpg

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Taking the kittens to the shelter tomorrow so they can find their forever homes. It's been very difficult trying to find suitable homes. We adopted one to my co-worker, she loves him and shows me pictures almost daily. I wish I could find that for the others, but I want them to be treated the way I treat mine and I haven't found that. Working at a vet's office I can't say to clients, "I don't think you'll be a suitable home for this kitten, but please continue to give us your business."
I'm very upset about parting with them, even though I never brought them home and only get to spend a few minutes with them at a time. I wish I could bring them all home, but I know they deserve homes where they're the center of attention.
Tiny, Stripes, Blackie, and Princess, I hope you find someone who'll love you like you deserve.
received_10104600901718282.jpeg
received_10104600901688342.jpeg
received_10104600902032652.jpeg
received_10104600901673372.jpeg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have had tonlet many go as well. Keep your chin up. All of mine did find good homes. The shelter asks tons of questions to screen out the wrong person for each cat and ferret out the right ones. I’m sure they will take great care as to who gets them.,you did a great job wit them. Other will see that we can fooliwvyononbyheb