For Mr.Pipi

Mr.Pipi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My educational journey in Canada spanned 7 years, encompassing 3 years of high school and 4 years of university. It was during my second year at university that a remarkable chapter of my life unfolded – the introduction of a beloved feline companion named Pipi.

Pipi, a beguiling mix of British Shorthair and Garfield lineage, entered our lives at a tender age of just two months. His initial days were shrouded in timidity, with him often seeking refuge beneath our bed. Yet, those precious moments when he would rest upon me remain vivid in my memory.

Pipi's early days were marked by innocence, perhaps because he had been separated from his mother too soon. This led to an unconventional issue - he had no inkling of proper litter box etiquette. Our room bore witness to his mishaps, and an unpleasant odor lingered. I embarked on a quest to rectify this issue. Various strategies were employed, from introducing an older feline friend to the art of litter box training. However, Pipi's gentle nature rendered him reluctant to conform to our human expectations, and he preferred his sanctuary beneath the bed.

The breakthrough arrived when I decided to heed Pipi's plaintive meows. With unwavering determination, I lifted him and gently placed him in the litter box, even if he resisted. This process repeated itself tirelessly, day and night, spanning two months. It was a journey of patience, resilience, and unwavering commitment. Eventually, Pipi learned the art of using the litter box, marking a milestone of our shared journey. Remarkably, despite his maturation, he never acquired the habit of burying his waste.

1699447541655.jpeg

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
He is just so beautiful!!! :hugs: I am so sorry for your loss :rbheart:

Last edited:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful face! what a beautiful tribute to such a friend! I hope you can take comfort in your wonderful memories and knowing you gave him such a wonderful life. you sound much more patient and understanding than most! I'm sure it bonded him even closer to you......
when they leave us it devastates and renders us incomplete. There is such a huge hole in our lives we almost can't even function. We never forget our love for these furry angels, somehow we work through the horrible finality of death and try to get on with our lives without them.
i have found that eventually, with lots of time, and the passage of years, our grief turns into thankfulness for having shared our life's journey with them. For showing us what love is really like. You will never lose that, nothing will ever break the bond of love between your two hearts. It is spiritual, so goes on, the 'essence' of that sweet boy will always surround you, always bringing you comfort if you let it.
Go forward into the future and live it one day at a time, always striving to let each new day bring the promise of peace, searching for more love to begin to fill that hole and letting his love grow even stronger by feeding it with what he taught you, the legacy he left you. Live each day as you would have wanted him to go on if you were the first to go, he wants no less. "Do not cry because it is over, smile because it happened".
His physical body is gone, but his love will live on forever. None of us are guaranteed a tomorrow, so live each and every day carrying his love with you, not in tears and sorrow, but showing him that you know what a precious treasure he gave you, a cat's heart.....RIP precious Mr. Pipi. You will always be remembered, you will forever have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mr.Pipi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for your comfort. I just want to record the time I spent with Mr.Pipi:)

Mr.Pipi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
In the days that followed, Pipi brought immeasurable joy to both my girlfriend and me. As soon as we returned home, he would eagerly greet us at the door, rubbing his fur against our pants. Every time, my girlfriend would playfully scold him, but her actions always contradicted her words as she scooped him up in her arms with affection.

Each night, Pipi would make his way to the cat tree we had purchased for him to sleep on. Initially, we attempted to have him sleep on our bed, but it seemed like he had reservations about us encroaching on his space, or perhaps he held a grudge from that one time he was inadvertently kicked off the bed from sleeping by my feet.

We started leaving a small gap in our bedroom door at night, and without fail, Pipi would wake up quite early and squeeze through the opening, leaping onto our bed. He would then start meowing persistently, reminiscent of a child who had just had a nightmare, seeking our soothing presence. At such moments, my girlfriend would gently reach out, eyes half-closed, and offer her hand to comfort him, creating a heartwarming and endearing nightly ritual that brought our little family closer together.
1699536962639.jpeg

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Pipi, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

What a beautiful boy he was, is, and always will be! This is the deepest Truth I know, that love never dies. It is translated and purified into Love, and continues on. Now, from his new home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, Pipi send his Love back to you, to walk with you down through all of your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
No matter what it was that occurred, I can guarantee that darling cat would not want you to harbor such feelings. He would want you to remember the love you shared ❤
This, again and again and again. In That Place Where All Things Are Known there is no blame, only understanding. While it is so human of us to blame ourselves (whether warranted or not), there, there is none. And so long as you acted as best you knew, and as best you were able, there should be no blame here, either.

Mr.Pipi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
At the end of 2021, I completed my university studies in Canada and decided to return to China. Many international students leave their pets with locals because the process of international pet travel is complicated, especially under the impact of COVID-19. There was only one flight per week to China that allowed pets. After we decided to bring Pipi back to China, we spent six months preparing all the necessary documents. Btw, I got a tattoo of Pipi on my arm last month.
微信图片_20231120220243.jpg

thanatos0042

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So much character in that kitty. You can see it in the eyes and face.

I am so sorry that this bright soul is gone and I am so sorry for you loss. I have suffered the same loss so often, my heart aches with yours, so know you are so very not alone here.

You two will always be a part of each other and one day, have a chance to see one another again. Thank you for sharing the image and story.

Mr.Pipi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you guys. I've decided to channel this pain into something positive. I am in the process of creating a pet brand dedicated to the memory of Pipi. The aim is not just to commemorate my furry friend, but to make a tangible difference in the lives of stray and abandoned animals.

thanatos0042

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
as a caretaker of feral and abandoned cats, I think that would be a wonderful tribute and wish you nothing but great success - please keep us apprised.

And we're here if you need us.