Fly Free My Beautiful Girl

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
What a beautiful tribute to a gorgeous little girl :redheartpump:

Kelly, words cannot say just how sorry I am that you are having to go through this once again. As I said on your other thread, it's just not fair, but unfortunately, that doesn't seem to matter. Life still goes on for some of us and we pay the price with broken hearts. But it's better to have loved and lost than never to have felt that love in the first place :hugs: And, as I'm sure you know from Angel's passing, it does get better with time. You never, ever forget them, but you start remembering the good times rather than...well, you know.

Run free with your big brother Angel, beautiful :rbheart: Sammie :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cassiopea cassiopea , & mrsgreenjeens mrsgreenjeens ,
Thank you both so much. :hugs::hugs:
Yes, I would have liked to see Angel & Sammie playing together. ........one day!

My sister lost her yellow lab earlier this year, and when I saw this picture on Pinterest the other day, I sent it to her. I said that it looked like Angel & Molly waiting for Sammie. :rbheart:
Screenshot_20181207-195352.png

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I am so late to post. I have been dealing with computer/phone issues.

Kelly, my heartfelt, deepest condolences.. sounds trite, but... what can I say..

My heart breaks for you.
Sammie was truly sent to you for a reason. She was sent to you, so she could find and have unconditional love, from one of the best moms around.

Your tribute is so touching; so eloquent..

I can see Angel, waiting to welcome Sammie.

These two will always be with you, and be your guardian angels~~ forever.

Please take care of yourself, knowing you could not have done any better at all.. and your parents, I know they are hurting also. I am certain Sammie entered their hearts and left a huge hole. They sound like such kind people.

Be good to yourself... (((Hugs))):grouphug:

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Kelly , I know I am late in posting but haven't been on the site lately.
My heart just dropped when I seen your other thread closed. I guess I thought a miracle would happen. I was so hoping the meds would help some , to give you more time.
I am at a loss for words. I am so truly sorry on your loss of sweet Sammie. She deserved so much more time. Life can be so cruel at times. Just remember that once she found you , she knew she was safe.
You gave her all she ever wanted , to feel safe , and so loved. You gave her a warm comfortable home with plenty places to nap and she gave you all her love in return.
You did everything possible to help her and she left this world feeling so much love.
Every kitty should be so lucky!
She is now with sweet Angel and they will always watch over you from their special place in Heaven. Maybe they have met my Mickey. I sure hope so!
I like to think that all TCS kitties that have passed have met and are watching over us all , waiting till the day we are all reunited.
What a day that will be!
RIP Precious Sammie and Angel!
You are together now, playing and healthy.
Please watch over your mommy as she misses you both so very much!
Let the light of Heaven shine down upon her and bring comfort to her breaking heart!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just wanted to post, and again offer my condolences on the loss of your sweet Sammie. :alright: She found the best "mommy" when she showed up on your doorstep. I'm just so sorry her time with you was so short. :sniffle:
RIP sweet girl. :hearthrob: :angel: :hearthrob:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to post, and again offer my condolences on the loss of your sweet Sammie. :alright: She found the best "mommy" when she showed up on your doorstep. I'm just so sorry her time with you was so short. :sniffle:
RIP sweet girl. :hearthrob: :angel: :hearthrob:
Thank you. Yes, it was. I wish we could have had much more time together. :hearthrob:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama ,
Thank you. I've been doing ok, for the most part. Except when I talk about her, or tell someone what happened, of course.
But, I think its because with the diagnosis, I knew what would adventually come. So I was already greeving her this last month.
Poor baby, had my tears on her soft little head too many times.
Verses with Angel, I think it hit me harder for a few reasons. He was my first. He really was my soul kitty. He was so smart, so we had such great communication, amd a bond. Then, with the chemo, I had hope. So once that didn't work, it was a big let down on top of loss.

Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It was just so sudden this time. You took her in as a precaution because she wasn't eating as much as usual. At her young age, that diagnosis was the last thing anyone would have expected. :sniffle:

She was a sweet girl, and though it was too short, I'm sure the time she spent with you was true bliss. :hearthrob:

I know the holidays will be tough for you, but I hope you have some moments of peace and joy. :hugs:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Kelly, I've been meaning to come here and post but I had been busy with work projects and forgot! I wanted to send you some hugs and prayers. I'm so sorry I didnt post here sooner.

Sammie was a special girl and I know how much you miss her. Seems this Christmas is just a bit quieter for some of us. We didn't even put up our small tree...I think next year I may try to do some decorating but honestly I am not a home maker type of person...give me something to cook or book to read instead...never been big on house work either for that matter. :runaround:But I know there's others who do enjoy it more than I do.

And now....

Sammie you can run free at the Bridge with Pumpkin Face and all the others of ours who have gone on. :rbheart:

Kelly sending you some :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
foxxycat foxxycat , Aww, thank you. Thsts ok, we were pm' ing so you did that there.
I appreciate all of your support. Especially when you were going through the sickness & loss of Pumpkon too!

Yes, it is a little sad this year for those of us who have lost a little one. They are so dearly missed. Yesterday my mom & I both had our moments. She was in the kitchen all day, & I was helping. Then I told her I'd go dust through the house & vacuume. When I was dusting, & got to her night stand, I hadn't been over there, the side Sammie sometimes slept under, since that last morning when I pulled her out from there to check on her & then knew it was time. I just broke into tears. ...Then, later in the afternoon, I had laid out what I was going to wear today, and it was a black sweater, & leggings, so mom, just walking down the hall saw that laying on my bed & she thought it was Sammie for a second. Her voice was cracking when she told me. Then I told her about earlier for me.
Funny how even though we know they are gone, they were such perminant fixtures, so to speake, that our mind forgets & fools us for just that split second.
I know it will be sad today when I hand the last things for my parents to open this morning. Before Sammie was even sick, I found some chocolate bars shopping at Tuesday morning that had a cat on them & said "meowmy Christmas" w/ to & from on them, so I got them each one. To grandma from Sammie, & to grampa from Sammie.:hearthrob:

I just want to take this moment to thank all of you here for your love, prayers, & unending support. May you all have a blessed and wonderful Christmas!
:grouphug:

IMG_20171208_141054202_HDR.jpg

IMG_20171207_191244292.jpg

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Kelly, just know that not only did you give Sammie love, she gave back that much more in return...

Yes, sometimes I swear, I see a snippet of Artie... still happens..

love to you and your family..