First Foster In Many Years - Please Help Me Remember A Few Things?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Diotima

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
kashmir64 kashmir64 What were your earlier thoughts regarding her ears? Several people thought she might have some Scottish Fold in her, but that was before her ears were all the way up. Me, I think she's a plain ol' moggie - albeit very pretty! - with probably some American or British Shorthair somewhere in her ancestry.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kashmir64 kashmir64 What were your earlier thoughts regarding her ears? Several people thought she might have some Scottish Fold in her, but that was before her ears were all the way up. Me, I think she's a plain ol' moggie - albeit very pretty! - with probably some American or British Shorthair somewhere in her ancestry.
Now that she's a little older and matured some, that thought I had is gone.
She is a beauty though. If I lived closer, she would just 'disappear' one day. LOL

Diotima

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My sister keeps mentioning that TimTam would fit in her purse. :)

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just in case you were curious, I wasn't thinking Scottish Fold. I knew the ears were still pinned. She did show a couple of traits that may have been slightly resembling an E. Mau. But since she's matured, I don't see those any longer. I've never seen an E. Mau that young, so I had to wait for her to mature a little.

Diotima

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cool. A friend of mine has E. Mau's and Singapuras, but yeah, she doesn't look anything like those now.

Diotima

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Personality stuff...

S found TimTam because she was yelling her little head off. In fact, she'd cried herself hoarse by the time she was found, and it took her voice a few days to recover after we got her. She gave us a couple of loud meows early on, but she's a super quiet kitty the vast majority of the time, now. She hardly ever meows, and when she does make a sound, it's more of a soft chirp. Her purr, on the other hand, is loud enough to be heard across the room. :)

No real questions. I've just never had a kitty who's this quiet except for her purr.

Diotima

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here's a video of TimTam playing with my other kitty's tail. :)