FIP

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We decided to try the injections and I was extremely sceptical, to be honest. Tonight we did dose 11. Started on January 1st. She is really doing AMAZING! I am very hopeful that this will continue to go well. I would also recommend speaking to FIP warriors on Facebook that was the path I took and it is MUCH cheaper than going with Mutain
Amazing results so far! I'm so glad for you and Greybee.
Is it GS441 you're talking about? Can I ask you the cost of a vial and how many doses you have to administer? How many doses do you get from a vial?

Linsey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We used mutian for part of the time and another brand that I honestly can’t remember the name of now for the rest - mutian is way more expensive than the other options (and tbh I found them a little overbearing to deal with.) I’d go on facebook, search for the group fip warriors 5.0, and join there if you haven’t. They should be able to get you the info you need.
Thanks you! I joined the FIP Warriors FB group and they have been extremely helpful. Know what to do now if we get a FIP diagnosis.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We decided to try the injections and I was extremely sceptical, to be honest. Tonight we did dose 11. Started on January 1st. She is really doing AMAZING! I am very hopeful that this will continue to go well. I would also recommend speaking to FIP warriors on Facebook that was the path I took and it is MUCH cheaper than going with Mutain. The injections aren't easy and Greybee whines when i inject her but the change is amazing!!! The studies that were done at UC Davis used the injections and that is why i decided to try it. The original picture was taken before we started treatment.

Taken on day 6
View attachment 366003

Taken on day 10

View attachment 366002
She has ocular FIP so she was completely blind when she started treatment. Today she was chasing a ball around and she could definitely see it. Maybe not clearly but she could TOTALLY see it!
She looks great💕 which drug did you inject?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

javannalynn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So we have done 38 out of 84 doses. She is really doing great. we are still battling a mysterious respiratory infection that is only affecting our younger kitties. So she and our Jingle Bells both are sneezy wheezy things still. but the FIP treatment has really done wonders for Greybee!
Antonio65 Antonio65 yes we are using the GS medication. Right now we are doing 2mls once a day. and each vial is $90. vials are 3-4 doses. day 18.jpg PXL_20210201_151456409.jpg

Here's a video of her having fun! You can see her secret orange spots mixed in her fur that the pictures don't capture.

Last edited: