Finally made it back here!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hi All,
It's been quite a while since I've been to TCS, and am so happy to be back. :yess:

Dude, DeeDee, and Punky are well -- as am I. We're living in a senior community, an apartment, in Washington State. Still settling in, but enjoying our new home and community already.

I've just this week started cooking and baking again. Really very pleased to be doing this again, especially the baking. I've started accumulating (printing) favorite recipes. It seems that I think of more recipes I love daily.

I'm sure I'll see familiar members here, and am looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
hi All,
It's been quite a while since I've been to TCS, and am so happy to be back. :yess:

Dude, DeeDee, and Punky are well -- as am I. We're living in a senior community, an apartment, in Washington State. Still settling in, but enjoying our new home and community already.

I've just this week started cooking and baking again. Really very pleased to be doing this again, especially the baking. I've started accumulating (printing) favorite recipes. It seems that I think of more recipes I love daily.

I'm sure I'll see familiar members here, and am looking forward to catching up with everyone.
Welcome back! You were missed for sure! :hugs:

I'm happy to hear that you are all well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds like a nice place. Wish I could retire and move to one. I saw your post in the Dinner thread and remembered you. Welcome back!
thank you! yes, this senior community is very nice. by that i mean that it's...'personality' is a really good fit for me. it's one of the most active communities, as far as variety of activities it offers.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
So happy you reintroduced yourself and glad to hear you're enjoying your new living situation in WA. Also glad the cats are well and adapting to their new home. :lovecat3: I remember how much you loved to bake and would tempt us with all your delicious desserts.:yummy:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's about time you came back. I was worried about you when you disappeared. How do you like living in a senior community? I'm now in assisted living and I don't like it much. Glad to hear that your kitties are doing well. I missed your post in the dinner thread. Wrlcome back.