Feral Mama And 2 Kittens In My Yard

mmsatkins

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mama has been spayed. Kittens look to be 8 wks old. Need help to get them so they can be spayed, too. Am in San Antonio, TX. We have a feral that was abandoned in our yard 4 yrs ago that is an inside cat. So far, she's tolerating these in "her" yard. What do I do?

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would call around to the rescue groups in your area and see if they can help. I assume most are full at this time. You could trap the kittens yourself and take them to be spayed/neutered and possibly adopted.

Please do try to help them. If not they will soon reproduce and you will have more and more cats.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I was in the same place as you are with a spayed mom who apparently had kittens just before I fixed her, completely unknown to me that they even existed. I just finished trapping the last one and now they are all fixed....it was something I had to work at, and I got the dad as well, but it is done. There was a good video which was posted of how to get them to walk into a trap at the same time by rigging the door itself with a bottle. It might work for you. It is under my thread No Good Deed Goes Unpunished.