Feral Kitten Pictures!

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I trapped these little sweeties along with their half tailed momma, Mocha. I released Mocha two nights ago, but I still have all the babies! My cousin is adopting the gray girl, and I will be keeping the black and white one. The brown tabby doesn't have a home yet, but she'll probably end up staying with me. Here are some pictures of the darlings!

All together...

Another...

Brown Girl...

Her markings...

Gray girl...

My boy!

Another...

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tasha,

Not to long ago you posted that you had to get rid of a bunch of your cats? Why would you even consider keeping a kitten now? Especially since your new baby girl must take up a large portion of your time, you would be better just finding a home for all the kittens now, since folks are smitten by kittens anyway, and they are easier to find homes for than adult cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Tasha,

Not to long ago you posted that you had to get rid of a bunch of your cats? Why would you even consider keeping a kitten now? Especially since your new baby girl must take up a large portion of your time, you would be better just finding a home for all the kittens now, since folks are smitten by kittens anyway, and they are easier to find homes for than adult cats.
Hissy,

No, I never got "rid" of any of my cats, they were re-homed. They were re-homed because I couldn't care for them. Nobody else changed 8 litter boxes twice a day and filled their food and water multiple times a day. Now I do have the time for kittens, I can and will take care of them. Besides, that's the past, please just let it go.

Spotz, yes momma cat was spayed, vaccinated and tattooed.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, they are adorable little babies!!
I hope the little brown tabby finds his forever home too.

Lisa & Sash

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are doing so good now! They are using the litterbox, playing, purring and accepting my hands!

yoursleeka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are soooo cute!!!! I wish I could take one more kitty cat for my Solomon...
I think he would like a company....

oava

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
they are so sweet......love baby kittens...