Feral Ginger/White Girl Finally Safe

tobytronicstereophonic

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
For around five months, the outside feeding bowl has been licked clean. Three months ago, I caught a glimpse of a very skinny ginger cat. Finally, at the end of March, I managed to grab a very skinny ginger & white cat with multiple health issues. After she'd calmed down, we took her to the vets. Tonight after eight weeks with her and £140 later ($185 USD) for ear mite treatment and worming, she's crashed out on my lap. Totally trusting and happy. The vet says she is a one year-old feral from birth cat. I just thought I'd share a happy ending with you all.
When she arrived, she was shivering so much, she couldn't eat. Skinny, nearly deaf, smelly and in such a poor state. Today, she is a cat again. I don't think she would have lasted another week outside. Her ear was torn from fighting, too.
All she wants to do is sleep, but she is so, so loving. And yes, she will be neutered.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
You certainly changed her life forever. All of my pets are former ferals and the ones who are inclined to accept human companionship become excellent pets.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
she's crashed out on my lap. Totally trusting and happy. The vet says she is a one year-old feral from birth cat. I just thought I'd share a happy ending with you all.
3f15cc28ca9f653f7e140df189cb3448.gif
for taking her in and getting her to the vet to be treated and also for giving her a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out her life! :clapcat:

Have you found a name for her yet? Do post photos of her for us to see :camera::camera::camera:

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's SO nice to read a story that has such a happy middle and even better ending! Yeah to you for caring enough to stop, let alone take her in. I agree - would love to see pics of your lucky (and loved) new best friend!