Female Cat Unexpectedly Gives Birth

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MiatheKitty

Queen Mia
Young Cat
Purraise
:thud:cuteness overload!!!! Opal is perfectly named and Mia is over-the-moon precious, cuddling with her baby. Opal is so blessed to be in such a loving family, complete with her own protector-doggy. Thank you for the pictures!

Attachments

Queen Megan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi I am MiaThKitty’s girlfriend who is getting baby opal my dog is in love with her and very protective of cats as I have two female cats at my house. Opal will be loved and will still be getting to see her mum Mia and my boyfriend regularly💓🥰 x

Do you think opal is a girl or boy by people experience

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Not 100% positive from the picture but looks male to me. Glad Opal will be getting a terrific new home eventually!

MiatheKitty

Queen Mia
Young Cat
Purraise
Update on Prince:
He’s doing very well! Had a poorly eye but it’s healed great after constantly wiping his eye. He’s starting to become a little fluff ball. He loves my Chi dog and my partners big dog. He’s absolutely loves running around and hopping like a little rabbit when playing on the bed at night when I’m trying to sleep. And he LOVES snuggling up in bed when he’s had his playtime. Mia is still being a great kitty momma too!

Attachments

MiatheKitty

Queen Mia
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow! What a handsome Prince. It's obvious that he is the prince of the household as well as Mia's pride and joy. And he still does a fantastic job of "working it for the camera" ~ thank you for the update photos. They are a real treat :loveeyes:
Oh yeah!! He’s a right like poser for the camera. I’m going to try getting a professional picture(s) done at some point for him since he loves having his photo taken aha

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the update! I needed to see that Prince Charming has a happy life. Sometimes cat rescue has so much heartache but stories such as Team Mia's baby surprise keeps us encouraged. :cheerleader::happycat: