Feeling Guilty, Returning Kitten To Shelter

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aw, thanks for sharing those pics. What a cutie!

ailish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Great job riding out your anxiety until you could enjoy your kitten baby. You should print out that first post and then the one where you updated the forum on how things turned out and keep them to look back on when you have this anxiety about something again! You did it!

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You need two bowls, a bag of food, bag of litter, and a litter box. The rest will sort itself out.
Stop stressing, cats are easy.
Even big ones.

CatCrazy777

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you!! It has been a little over 2 weeks now and I am so happy I stuck it out and let myself adjust to the kitten. I love him so much and can't even believe I thought about returning him!

I just bought him a cat tower and him and the other 2 cats love it! He is now used to the house and runs around playing with the other cats which is just so cute to watch! He is my little baby boy and I am so happy I found this site and had all of you giving me good advise.

Again, thank you so much everyone!!!! <3
I am so happy that you decided to keep him and that everything is going well for you both! The world needs more happy endings like this! And that really is the cutest kitten.

Ghoulofnagoya

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you!! It has been a little over 2 weeks now and I am so happy I stuck it out and let myself adjust to the kitten. I love him so much and can't even believe I thought about returning him!

I just bought him a cat tower and him and the other 2 cats love it! He is now used to the house and runs around playing with the other cats which is just so cute to watch! He is my little baby boy and I am so happy I found this site and had all of you giving me good advise.

so glad it worked out! :)

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone!

This made me smile; I'm so glad you decided to keep him! I hope you both have many happy years together. I'm glad you found each other - it seems like it was meant to be! :)