Andrew89

Ritchie thecat
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everybody!

I have kitten only for a month, I tried basic toys
sg-table-tennis-ball-500x500.jpg
6053485901.jpg

The most favourite are table tennis ball and mouse on stick.
Can you send pictures, videos of your cat's only most favourite toys, maybe I'll find and buy them :)

Thank you in advance. Below 2 videos of my Ritchie playing

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i would suggest looking around on amazon or chewy those sites both have a good selection of cat toys just be sure to beware of any choking hazards they might have:lol:last suggestion i will give is to start looking at toy boxes for your kitten to since theres a small chance the kitten will not like/play with right away but will do so later the toy boxes allows you to have the toys out of sight and will seem like somthing new:rolleyes:(sometimes) to them when you rotate them in and out monthly or so

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Andrew89

Ritchie thecat
Young Cat
Purraise
i would suggest looking around on amazon or chewy those sites both have a good selection of cat toys just be sure to beware of any choking hazards they might have:lol:last suggestion i will give is to start looking at toy boxes for your kitten to since theres a small chance the kitten will not like/play with right away but will do so later the toy boxes allows you to have the toys out of sight and will seem like somthing new:rolleyes:(sometimes) to them when you rotate them in and out monthly or so
At least he likes bags and boxes from almost everything:)
0AAFA51B-14F4-4316-B4E9-AE9D7D879042.jpeg

6E2DF2FB-20D9-4C86-97FD-B0CBD8DB8B82.jpeg

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Several people have said that their cats love the Yeowww catnip banana. Iris agrees whole heartedly!
B846BC46-BE55-4BB4-86B3-BB730CCF79D0.jpeg
The Spot Kitty Yarn Puffs are also a major hit.
79E9EF4C-020E-4DD3-B491-E2D4C1C60D97.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Andrew89

Ritchie thecat
Young Cat
Purraise
EA150008-C240-4B9D-9F3C-D17BEA95627F.jpeg

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I have small banana, he don’t like it, maybe I will try like in your photo:) who knows
The Yeowww brand of toys have a lot of catnip in them (even I can smell it :) ). The banana is good for holding and kicking and licking. YEOWWW! Catnip Yellow Banana Cat Toy - Chewy.com

The yarn puffs are almost weightless and are good for smacking and chasing—although my almost 18-year-old just carries them around. Her chasing days are pretty much over. But they might appeal more to an energetic kitten like Ritchie. ETHICAL PET Kitty Yarn Puffs Small Balls Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies, 1.5-in, 4 count - Chewy.com

Eleyna

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everybody!

I have kitten only for a month, I tried basic toys
View attachment 416948View attachment 416949
The most favourite are table tennis ball and mouse on stick.
Can you send pictures, videos of your cat's only most favourite toys, maybe I'll find and buy them :)

Thank you in advance. Below 2 videos of my Ritchie playing
My kitten loooooooces springs (Just look up cat springs on Amazon). We’ve had her a month and she’s been obsessed with them since before we even had her. It never gets old! And my older cat goes wild for the “cat dancer” toy. Literally just a roll of cardboard on a wire, but she could play with it for hours!