Favorite Fancy Feast Flavor

zoocat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, their FAVORITE is the wild salmon in savory broth Elegant Medleys---but they only get that maybe once a month OR as a little on top of something they don't want to eat When Sammy was sick and I couldn't get him to eat very much, this was the ONLY food he would eat with genuine enthusiasm.

But for regular rotation, their "current" favorite is the "chopped grill" classic (subject to change at any moment!)

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Please tell me what flavors of fancy feast are your cats favorites!
Just out of curiousity, why are you asking? There are many lines of Fancy Feast, are you interested in a particular line, or any and all of them? And of course, what one cat likes doesn't mean the next one will :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
Just out of curiousity, why are you asking? There are many lines of Fancy Feast, are you interested in a particular line, or any and all of them? And of course, what one cat likes doesn't mean the next one will :wink:
I thought I would pick up a random can here and there to see if they like it, i find If someones cat likes it already I have a 50/50 chance mine might too! I stare at them in the store and keep walking because there are so many to choose from

tuffsmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Beef, chicken and turkey with giblets, all classic.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Their favorite is, um, I forget the exact name. Cod and shrimp, I think (ETA: Fish and Shrimp Feast, flaked). It looks like shredded sardines with a tiny shrimp on top, lol. That's just for treats, because I prefer to limit seafood. They also like the little bits in gravy ("grilled") any flavor but the cheesy ones are always a hit. Also treats, because the bits aren't real meat :/.

Of the low seafood pate type that I prefer to use as a daily diet, Chicken Feast and Tender Liver & Chicken Feast seem to be popular. Most of them don't care for beef flavors.

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
The ones she really likes are the seafood flavored gravy lovers. But the ones I guve her are the poultry and beef flavored classics because the ingredients are better. She still likes them but not as much as the gravy lovers.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine are fans of the classics. The turkey and giblets is a favorite. They also love the turkey pate for kittens. I give it to them when they are being fussy. It always works.

Antarcticat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I recently switched my kitten to Blue Buffalo wet & dry, but he used to get the Fancy Feast Gourmet Kitten Tender Turkey and he couldn't get enough of it.

himawari

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I feed FF Chicken and Turkey Giblets classics. I haven't really tried the others due to the high amount of phosphorus.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I thought I would pick up a random can here and there to see if they like it, i find If someones cat likes it already I have a 50/50 chance mine might too! I stare at them in the store and keep walking because there are so many to choose from
Well, mine are oddballs. They don't like Fancy Feast, but then again, I only ever gave them the CLASSIC line.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, mine are oddballs. They don't like Fancy Feast, but then again, I only ever gave them the CLASSIC line.
I bought multi pack of pate, liver/chicken, chicken/beef & turkey/giblets and the outdoor feral turned her nose up, she prefers friskies, go figure, I wanted to try small tins so flys would not get on it since she hates second half of big tin after refrigeration. I guess chipmunks and friskies reign supreme!

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too bad your kitty didn't like the FF assortment. My cat gets chicken classic pate, Beef Classic Pate and Beef and Liver.

chandler49

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
FF classic liver & chicken feast. Sometimes Turkey Giblets. Only feed these 2 formulas from the Classic line because no added color or sodium nitrate

thehistorian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I only feed five flavors of Fancy Feast, so I have no idea which one is their favorite. But they seem to love all five of the classic pate flavors I feed them.

They are

1. Fancy Feast Classic Turkey and Giblets Feast

2. Fancy Feast Classic Tender Beef and Chicken Feast

3. Fancy Feast Classic Tender Liver and Chicken Feast

4. Fancy Feast Classic Tender Beef and Liver Feast

5. Fancy Feast Classic Chopped Grill Feast Feast

I avoid all the other textures and flavors because of the fish or wheat contents.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made a huge mistake and now they have a new favorite. FF Creamy Delights. It was like giving a child chocolate cake for dinner. Unfortunately, the store does not have a 30 can box (or any box) of this, so I can only get them a few cans along with the box of gravy lovers.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made a huge mistake and now they have a new favorite. FF Creamy Delights. It was like giving a child chocolate cake for dinner. Unfortunately, the store does not have a 30 can box (or any box) of this, so I can only get them a few cans along with the box of gravy lovers.
Haha, yeah, I tried a few cans of that and it's a hit. I got the chicken pate kind. It's very high-calorie (114 calories per can instead of the usual 90-ish calories for the other pate flavors) so I think it will be my new go-to food for sick cats. You can buy a whole tray of it at Walmart or Petsmart (if they have enough inventory) but, yeah, it doesn't come in a box. Maybe they'll make a box set of the creamy flavors if it gets popular enough.

kttn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh no lol the creamy delights look so cool, I think they'd make a great treat, definitely picking some up. I wonder what the carb content is like? If they're just the classic pates with a little added dairy they're probably fine.