Favorite Fancy Feast Flavor

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha, yeah, I tried a few cans of that and it's a hit. I got the chicken pate kind. It's very high-calorie (114 calories per can instead of the usual 90-ish calories for the other pate flavors) so I think it will be my new go-to food for sick cats. You can buy a whole tray of it at Walmart or Petsmart (if they have enough inventory) but, yeah, it doesn't come in a box. Maybe they'll make a box set of the creamy flavors if it gets popular enough.
I didn't read the calories, but that is fine. Both kittens just turned 5 months and Samai has topped 7 lbs. So the extra calories are a good thing. I got the chicken bites. But they only get a couple of cans a month. Maybe I could up that a little.

momof3b1g

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have 7 cats. 2 of which are picky. We found 5/6 flavors of classic they will eat. But some days they turn their nose and next week they eat it again.

Chopped grill
Beef feast
chicken feast
chicken & liver
Chicken & beef
Turkey & giblets( i throw in once in a while)

kgropp16

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I try to stick to the seafood and wheat-free Classics, but my girl usually only takes a few bites here and there. She'll eat an entire can of anything that's chopped/diced in gravy, or those cream-like Elegant Medleys in the greenish cans. I try to limit how much of those I feed her, but it's tough when she's SO picky about everything else. I hope to transition her to an all-wet diet eventually but I'm starting to get nervous that she won't eat enough. :dunno: