Excited to bring my persian kitten home

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Persian_Kitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Dior and Prada! I love it!!! :happycat: I would love to see a pic of Prada!

I posted pics in this same forum New Cats. Mine are Prince Jasper and Athena:dizzycat::runningcat:
Thank you, I was able to find your post your Athena and Prince Jasper are adorable 💕. This is Prada she will be coming home in 3 days and I can't wait!! My girls look very similar but I will post pictures when I finally have them both home 🥰

Attachments

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, they are so pretty! My aunt bred Persians and gave me a white kitten for Christmas. She had golden eyes, though, if that is the appropriate term for an eye color. I think your name choices are lovely. Mine had a long drawn out name on her registration paper, but she ended up being Fluffy or Snowball. BTW, it's nice to meet you. Congrats on the kittens! I always say, two are more fun because they have such a good time playing together.

perge_luv

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Please for the love of all that is holy tell me where you were able to get this kitten. I've been looking a few places and this one is just perfect!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Persian_Kitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Please for the love of all that is holy tell me where you were able to get this kitten. I've been looking a few places and this one is just perfect!
She is from Royal Heart Persians in Southern California. She has a website and also a Facebook page. I know that one of her kittens just went to the east coast so she does transport.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
As a fellow Persian lover, Welcome to TCS and best of luck! :welcomesign: Dior and Prada are pawsitively precious. :hearthrob: I know you will enjoy their kitten antics and lavish them with love.:heartshape: