Euthanize or let pass naturally?

hexiesfriend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish you all the Luck. I've dealt with ferals for years now and I'm always surprised with how they can bounce after going through an illness. While it would be the best thing in the world for you to catch him know if you don't there is room for hope as long as you are there!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Any sightings? I am so very sorry you are going through this. Your caring nature shows in every word you post.

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, any news? You could walk through the undergrowth with a stick to gently prod the foliage, he might be curled up somewhere.

annah8

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Personally I would trap with food and water. If you take him/her to the nearest vet they're usually able to sedate the animal while in the cage, thereby being able to exam and determine if he/she should be put to sleep. Doing the humane/right thing is sometimes hard depending on the situation, so I commend you for seeing it through. I'm new here but I see from the comments there are folks here with big hearts and supportive. Take comfort in knowing you are not alone. Please update us when you can...I'm sending the kitty positive energy.