Dylan Michael

nan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dylan Michael Bennett
August 22,1990 - October 7,2005

This sweet and beautiful tuxedo kitty belonged to my daughter, Angie.
He passed on to the Rainbow Bridge 8 days ago. We miss him a lot as he was with us thru thick and thin for 15 years. He is buried in my cat cemetary/garden outside my kitchen window.

I am happy to know that he is whole and well again and that he can run and jump like he was when he was a kitten. For the past couple of years he has suffered from arthritis in his hind legs and near the end it became very difficult for him to walk and impossible for him to jump. I gave him his fave food, spagetti the night before he died. He was allergic to milk and milk products so he was not allowed to have it usually. I knew the end was near and figured to go for it. He loved it so much and ate every bite. The very next day around 2pm he passed on. I was at Wendy's trying to eat something and a song came on and I knew. It was Jim Croce's "Time In A Bottle". I knew it was a message from Dylan telling me "Thank You...Goodbye...and I love you". Of course, I was unable to eat and I sat there and cried like a baby. Thank goodness there were not many people there.

janey83

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww, im so sorry to here about Dylan Michael Bennett. Reading that then, i was crying. Im so sorry. At least he's not in pain anymore! He's so beautiful.x.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear about Dylan's passing. He was very handsome

RIP sweet furbaby at Rainbow Bridge

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is beautiful. Rest in peace dear boy. You are loved and you will be missed. Find a big black and white tuxedo cat named Max. He looks like you and he will be glad to have you for a friend at the bridge.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dylan Michael Bennett was a very handsome kitty.
Thank you for sharing his beautiful picture with us.
I can tell from your tribute that he was deeply loved.

RIP sweet Dylan.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have no doubt at all in my heart that Dylan in fact was saying "Thank You...Goodbye...and I love you".... now he can watch over you and keep you safe until you meet again... what a beautiful tribute to a handsome boy

RIP Dylan - no longer in pain and playing where there are LOTS of spagetti for you to eat - you will be deeply missed

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Your sweet Dylan was very beautiful. I'm hoping he meets up with my Sweet Jane and they can play together like healthy kitties.

arielrain

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So sad to lose our beautiful little friends. I too am grieving the loss of my sweet cat. It's always difficult, but you and your daughter are not alone.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on your loss of Dylan. If Jim Croce's up in Heaven (I think he is), I'm sure he gave Dylan Michael a big thumbs up on the choice of songs to send!! Tuxedo cats have such class! What a big void to fill... but there are plenty of wonderful people here to help you through this difficult time. Hugs, Susan

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences to you and your daughter on the loss of Dylan! What a proper looking kitty he was! Rest in peace, big guy!

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Crying so hard that i`m not sure what to say, except that I am really so sorry for your loss of such a sweet and beautiful friend.
Linda

kathylou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww. That really got to me. The part about the song. It's something how those messages get through. I'm sorry for your grief and I'm glad you got 15 wonderful years with him.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. Dylan Michael was a gorgeous boy. RIP sweet kitty.