Dr. Elsey’s Clean Protein Can Food

meows4life

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi friends,Does anyone have any experience with or info on Dr. Elsey’s can food? The ingredients look pretty okay to me and I like that it comes in a variety pack. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The chicken and turkey ones are good. I saw that the other flavors had some ingredients I wasn't fond of.

Last edited:

lokhismom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The ingredients are decent. I tried a case of the Chicken but unfortuntely both my cats didn't love it. If you try it and your cats don't like you could always contact Chewy. I've only done it a couple of times but they alway have refunded my money and asked me to donate the case

GalaxyGirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I feed the dry food it’s one of few my kittens with food allergies can have. Also because it’s high in protein. They don’t eat through it. So it last longer. I’m thinkong of ordering the wet food.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I feed the dry food it’s one of few my kittens with food allergies can have. Also because it’s high in protein. They don’t eat through it. So it last longer. I’m thinkong of ordering the wet food.
Mine love the dry so I got a case of the turkey. They do not like it at all.

GalaxyGirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mine love the dry so I got a case of the turkey. They do not like it at all.
My cats aren’t to picky. I just think there are better quality wet foods for the same price. That’s why I haven’t bought any. Is the pate pretty soft?

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats aren’t to picky. I just think there are better quality wet foods for the same price. That’s why I haven’t bought any. Is the pate pretty soft?
I'd say it's average on softness. Has plenty of liquid in it. I add warm water and mash it up with a fork to make it soft.