Don't eat or drink while watching this!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a very amusing video compilation of cats doing funny things. Turn your sounds on for best effect.

Very funny cats/

::::caution::::
The hosting site has some dicey text links...please ignore.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That was cute! I don't particularly care for the ones where the cats or people could have gotten hurt, but some of thoes were hillarious! I love the opening part and the kitten that looks like it was bouncing!

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TOO LATE!!!!!

Lmao that is too funny!! Some of the cats I kinda felt bad for but I hope they're ok... Very cute! Lol I liked how the kitty chased a bear away, and the opening part is hilarious!!!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite was the kitten scooting along the edge of the round dog bed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3

TOO LATE!!!!!

Lmao that is too funny!! Some of the cats I kinda felt bad for but I hope they're ok... Very cute! Lol I liked how the kitty chased a bear away, and the opening part is hilarious!!!

I thought the cat chasing the bear away was just amazing. That was my favorite part of this clip. I think all the cats came away unscathed, although some of them did look like they did something crazy. My cats do that all the time and are always fine, even if they are embarassed. (oh yeah, cats get embarassed)

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats just act like they meant to do that when they get embarassed.
Now the dog on the other hand, he won't even look at you and tries to hide when he's embarassed.

Now that cat that leapt up after that ball.....that is exactly how my Spaz got her name, except there was never any ball or toy involved, she simply took 4 foot leaps and did backflips during her crazies.

zoe'n'misskitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

My favorite was the kitten scooting along the edge of the round dog bed.
Mine, too!
Zoe does that same thing along the edge of the couch.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was so funny. I thought Skittles was weird, but I guess she is normal. She climbs the walls and jumps..

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol My friend showed me that video the other day. I love the cat that fights the dog! Hilarious!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I love the one where the cat jumps up in the air after the ball, Harley jumps like that too! I just wish that I could get a picture of it!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH emailed that to me a couple of days ago-I think that cat pulling itself around that cushion!!