Don't Be Fooled By The Rocks That I Got, I'm Still Richy From The Block.

chicagoblackcat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello ladies and gents, I'm obviously new here and my name is Rich. The real star of the show is my cat Mikita. I've been running an Instagram for him for quite awhile and he's developed quite the ego because of it. I'm glad I found this place because I love talking cats and unfortunately it's not on the top of the list of my friend's interests. Not only that but we can post lots of cat pictures here too and who doesn't want to do that? There's a crazy cat guy or girl in all of us. Some people just don't want to admit it. I'll end this introduction with the look Mikita gives me every time I go to leave for work. The little brat. ;)
656d9014d875754a7f747d566eb106f8.jpg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: You definitely came to the right site if you like to talk everything cats. Mikita is a handsome black beauty and I see you found our picture thread, "Black Cats Only." :bigeyes: There is a plethora of information and resources on the site so take your time and check out the forums.

Hello there, indeed. I live in Lake View.
I'm more than familiar with Lakeview being a former Northsider myself. :thumbsup: In fact, I was in the city this past Saturday doing some last minute holiday shopping.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
333333.jpg~c200.jpeg
to you Rich and Mikita, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3652.GIF
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

What lovely eyes Mikita has. I've posted a link to post cat's eye in you other post but I'll just link it from here too :-
show-me-your-eyes.264173

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello ladies and gents, I'm obviously new here and my name is Rich. The real star of the show is my cat Mikita. I've been running an Instagram for him for quite awhile and he's developed quite the ego because of it. I'm glad I found this place because I love talking cats and unfortunately it's not on the top of the list of my friend's interests. Not only that but we can post lots of cat pictures here too and who doesn't want to do that? There's a crazy cat guy or girl in all of us. Some people just don't want to admit it. I'll end this introduction with the look Mikita gives me every time I go to leave for work. The little brat. ;)
View attachment 268257
That kitty needs to ride a broom and be voiced by Phil Hartman.