Dog and Kitten Play!

BlueRaccoon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My kitten loves to pick on my dog! My dog LOVES it. My other cats want nothing to do with his play, but the dog would take it all day. The kitten gets pretty rough too, and my dog is still so gentle with him. The kitten is 8 months now, and my dog is a 6 year old lab/beagle. I love that they both have a friend!! Anyone else have a dog cat friendship? 😊
20190817_091125-1.jpg
20190313_150016-1.jpg

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Your kitten and dog are both adorable.

In my home country I have 3 dogs and a cat (Pepsi). They all go along together, but the real bffs are Pepsi and my poodle mix Moomoo. They would chase and wrestle each other until they get exhausted. Happiness is looking at them play. :)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
When we adopted our last cat, the one in my avatar, she got along better with our dog than a kitten we rescued. They were inseparable, we watched them interact in their favorite game of chase but it never escalated. If I didn't know better I'd say they plotted pranks to keep us on our toes. :lol:

Pjg8r Pjg8r My deepest regrets and sincere sympathies on the loss of Tucker and Thumper. I hope they are running and playing together at the Rainbow Bridge. :angel: