Votes: 50 82.0%
  • No, never

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters

raina21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My 3 don't have bells on their collars but their tags jingle when they run/move enough to jingle them.

lovefive

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Martha used to wear a collar but she kept trying to bite it of, it wasnt to tight or anything she just preferred to be collar less, so I took it of her but all is not lost as she loves to chase it. So shes happy

kaoritokyo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat used to wear it and strangely, loved it.

This is very crowded area,so I put it for his safety,

But got rash when I gave him nylon collar.

So I made him collar for him,with 100% cotton.

It's very strange how he loved it.when I put it out from him,he lowered his head and begged me to put his collar again.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Heck yes, all my cats wear collars with bells, first because on the very off chance that one of them got out and a neighbor found it they would know whom to call. Second because then I will always know where there is a cat and won't have to go hunting for one until all are accounted for, also keeps me from falling over one at night. They also all have microchips.

kaoritokyo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Same here too.My new 8mos old can wear nylon collor without rush,But I remove bells.
Imagine the bell is ringing under face,If it's me,I'll go insane.

sue f

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My two are getting ready to switch to their "Winter Attire"-- Ozzy will be wearing blue with a snowflake design, while Lilith will sport red glitter.

clmgordon

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I got Niko a flea collar this past summer when he started bringing fleas into the house from the outdoor enclosure. It didn't help much and I probably should've gotten him a new one a month or two ago. I leave it on because he doesn't seem to mind it and it looks so cute with his pretty green eyes and it makes him smell like piña colada [emoji]128522[/emoji].

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful -- their collars are so complimentary to their beautfiul colors!  I know about the not sitting still part -- oh, do I ever!  I follow mine around with the phone, hopefully -- often to no avail 

cheshirebite

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I put a collar on mine the first day I adopted him and haven't removed it since.

1. Because I don't know how since it was my friend who put the collar on him

2. You just never know when he gets out, and I don't want people to confuse him for a stray

silverstartbs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat wears a collar, and she's an indoors cat. I need to get her a tag with my info on it still (next trip to Walmart I'll see about getting her one). It's one of those 'break away' ones. If she gets stuck somewhere (in or out), I'd rather she not choke ;)