Does This Look Like Worms Or Cat Grass?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bbydoll

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The poop looked normal to me. My two cats' stool looks just like that. Miralax isn't really necessary, but a little won't hurt him.

I zoomed the previous pic. This is what it looks like. Is the color normal? And isnt this pellets? A sign of constipation? Her tummy feels firm, i read online a cats stomach is supposed to feel soft.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A long ago cat of mine also had tapeworms. She pooped in the bathtub and sprayed rice grains everywhere. There was no doubt what her problem was.

Yes, sometimes my cats' poop still looks like that. It's a pain to get all of the little "pellets" out of the litter.

Bbydoll

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A long ago cat of mine also had tapeworms. She pooped in the bathtub and sprayed rice grains everywhere. There was no doubt what her problem was.

Yes, sometimes my cats' poop still looks like that. It's a pain to get all of the little "pellets" out of the litter.
That's definitely grass. :)
When one of my cats had tape worms, the ''rice grains' I saw on her would also move. It was obvious that they were tape worm segments.
Also id like to add, she isnt eating alot. Im trying to get in a she had half of the nutro perfect portion in the middle of the night and half wild frontier. I’m t3 oz fancy feast classic chicken pate and we only got through half of it.

Bbydoll

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
**I’m trying to feed her 3oz of fancy feast**

Gizmoandsooz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just feed her a small tin of it in a flavour she likes.
Don’t over feed her. She will poo a lot.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That poop looks just like my cats poop, its fine. Just feed her the usual wet food and make sure she is drinking plenty of water.