Do your cats have last names?

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sonic has his posh name, I suppose his last name is 'Boom' as he is Sonic Boom although he only gets called that when he's being naughty.

Mostly I call him Sonni Boo or The Amazing Captain Underfoot (risking life and limb to save the world from people who walk normally instead of shuffling their feet)

Radar is Radey Pops, or Radey Splots, or on particularly special occasions his last name is Again (as in "Oh No, Not AGAIN!!!!")

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess for a while there last name was Roo. I'd call them Jor A-Roo, Isa A-Roo, Leev A-Roo This was before Maggie, but I've stopped doing that now.

zao_cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My friend at work has named her Golden Retriever
Rusty Rustbucket Bucaneer Rogers Worley!
She cracks me up because everytime she talks about him she says his full name!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Flowerbelle is Flowerbelle Lee (after the character played by Mae West in the move My Little Chickadee). Now - Flowerbelle is very petite, unlike her namesake - but she needed to be a tough, strong girl to survive - and she lived up to her name on that one.

Shelly is Sheldon Kornpet (DDS) - after the character in the In-Laws. I haven't seen the remake (and won't). He is named after the character ALAN ARKIN played. "What a guy!"

Lazlo is Lazlo's last name - he is named after the CRAZY lawyer in the movie Where the Buffalo Roam. His full name is Carl Lazlo (Esq.) - and he is crazy, and would make a great anti-social commune-loving terrorist.

Spooky is Spooky Underfoot. I think that's self -explanatory.

Tuxedo - I guess that's his last name too.
He is named after Tennessee Tuxedo - the cartoon character. And he IS a character!

...and Ming Loy don't have an official last name. But she has two first names.

Laurie

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My name is Daphne and my middle name is Annette. Not that it will help you any tho... Just dont seem like a kitten middle name hehehehehe

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
I guess Oliver just has my last name, so his full name is Oliver Bean Buzby (which he gets when he's naughty) unless you'd consider "Bean" 'his' last name lol... I call him Ollie Bean alot or just Beanie or when he bops the dog, he's meanie beanie... but he's got tons of nicknames too that he responds too lol

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nikita does NOT have my last name since I don't have a last name, I have a patronym so putting that on her would be just weird since her dad doesn't have the same first name as mine.

but I use the same patronym tradition for her as I have so she's Nikita Duffiesdaughter
, she's got a prefix as well since she's purebred though, anyway if she were a male cat she'd be Nikita Duffieson

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Isabel

And I don't mean like your last name...Jones, Smith, Johnson, or whatever your real last name is. What I mean is do your cats have last names you make up?

Foe example, my cats all have the last name of "Poo Pie". You know, Manny Poo Pie, Izzy Poo Pie...and so on.

Please tell me I'm not the only one....
Persi does not have a last name but Alley does, of course. And I probably do not have to tell anybody what Alley's last name is.

angelyco

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My three latest cats have last names as bestowed on them by my fiancee... I refuse to put the full names on vet forms and such!

Dusty Rhodes: named after a pro wrestler.

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan: named after a wrestling announcer (seeing a pattern here?).

Kuro Kuro: kuro is Japanese for "black"(he's a black cat)--the double name is based on a Japanese comic/cartoon joke where pets have two names, then they call it like Kuro2(squared).

My fiancee is a dork.

laurag

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes. The names mostly are some variation on their first name, or something they do.

My departed Hazel was Hazel Suppertime for obvious reasons. She loved dinner.

Estelle's last name is Jelly Belly
Scooter's last name is Baby
Jeffery Timmons
Etta Bites
Charlie Too Cute

Simone hasn't earned her last name yet. I don't know what it will be. Stinker comes to mind.

canaws

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yup. Her full name is June Shadowcat.

We couldn't decided between June (my nephew's birth month) or Shadowkat (she's a black cat and we are X-Men lovers).

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ree-Ree is Mr. Bojangles.

Fiona is Ms. Fiona...or princess Fiona....so no last name but she has a "title" LOL

Rocko hasn't told me what his last name is yet

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Church does because his name is short for Winston Churchill. On vet forms, though, he's just Church.
Sneakers does not have a middle or last name (except ours) -- she's just Sneakers. My dogs have middle names and our last names. Our Maine Coon kitten doesn't even have a FIRST name yet!