Do you like your job?

charcoal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a job as of right now due to our location. I plan to get one when we move stateside again. I did love my last job at Capital One.

shem

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hate my job, absolutely hate it. My boss makes Anne Robinson look like a kitten. I'm dreading going in next time she's in. I'm going to be shouted at again for something I haven't done.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate my job too. Been there for 15 years and don't feel appreciated one bit.
My current mgr and district mgr are back stabbers. The mgr is only interested in what benefits her and noone else. Days off are only given if they are convient and don't interfere with something the mgr wants to do otherwise you won't get the day off. If you have surgery, you better get a slip of how long you'll be out, EXACTLY when you can return to work and what you can do when you get there. Doctors appt are considered an inconveince and should be taken on days off only. oh lordy people, I could go on and on. Sick days, well I have them, but can't use them, I've been on workmans comp but was released 6/2, because district mgr called workmans comp who inturn called Dr office numerous times, to see when I could come back from surgery, on my wrist(had surgery 5/27). Think I'm making this up?
I swear to you I'm not! My job is terrible if I could, I'd be working somewhere else, but not much 'round here and can't relocate cause honey doesn't want to move, so I'm stuck, in hell..............
(but will be looking again as soon as my wrist is healed)