Do you let your cat sleep in your bed with you at night?

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have cat wars, too. Sheba is 'Queen of the Bed' and sometimes chases the others completely off.

I have cats beside me when I go to sleep and when I wake up. What they do after I go to sleep only they know.
That's for the good, I've found.​ I once had two kitties that liked to burrow under the covers and, encountering each other, would have WWIII. I knew about it in short order!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background

I have cat wars, too. Sheba is 'Queen of the Bed' and sometimes chases the others completely off.

I have cats beside me when I go to sleep and when I wake up. What they do after I go to sleep only they know.
That's for the good, I've found.​ I once had two kitties that liked to burrow under the covers and, encountering each other, would have WWIII. I knew about it in short order!
OMG talk about kitty antics in the bed!!! WW3 is definitely what it sounds like when they do this!

I haven't had this happen but Honeybee has an annoying habit of trying to get under the covers on Jons couch bed (we pushed 2 ottomans against the couch) and put blankets across the whole thing-she likes to burrow in the center where there's a dip and try to I don't know what she is trying to do-she scratches up everything under there and won't come out until we push her out. Crazy cat!

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW Amn't I glad I only have Cucumella to deal with!    She has given up her old antics and has now become a quiet night companion except for changing places as necessary  to avoid remaining behind my back.   

Last edited:

fuzzycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So when you say 'in short order', are you referring literally to your shorts?

Fuzzycat

fuzzycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry, my bad.

I thought my comment would post under his and I was just trying to be clever it was  the idea of WWIII under the covers when two cats discover each other..........

Fuzzycat

elliot

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ary doesn't sleep with me, but Cookie does. It's a little difficult because he's a big cat and my bed is a twin but he keeps me warm. But at about 2 am, he wanders off to sleep underneath my desk.

ajennell

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is me on any given night. I don't move around a lot (sometimes not at all) so they think it's the best place ever. I don't usually have any problems, unless one of the boys (on the right) feel like messing with the little black one (on the left) or our female tabby (not pictured.) I would definitely say that if you have a very active, rambunctious cat or move around a lot when you sleep, keep them out. 

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, the two kitties I have sleep with me all the time.They usually are on the foot of the bed,and sometimes when I move they have to also.I wouldn't have it any other way.I am happy that they are there.I love waking up to see them happily sleeping.

nathaliewhite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I leave my door open for my cats to come in my room, they sleep with me. One of them sleeps on my legs or chest and the other sleeps on my pillow next to my face