Do You Have A "cat Wall"?

VinceL

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
In our home we have a "cat wall" where we hang cat-related signs. We also have our Kit-Cat Clock on this wall.
Cat Wall.jpg
In the middle is a painting our first cat, Cocoa. That is his collar on top of the frame. Our daughter surprised us by having a local artist paint it.
I recently had problems with the Kit-Cat clock not moving his tail or eyes. I went to their website (kit-cat.com) where they have some videos on troubleshooting problems. I removed and cleaned the pins that hold the eyes in the clock (as shown in a video), and now his tail and eyes are moving.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In our home we have a "cat wall" where we hang cat-related signs. We also have our Kit-Cat Clock on this wall.
View attachment 287476
In the middle is a painting our first cat, Cocoa. That is his collar on top of the frame. Our daughter surprised us by having a local artist paint it.
I recently had problems with the Kit-Cat clock not moving his tail or eyes. I went to their website (kit-cat.com) where they have some videos on troubleshooting problems. I removed and cleaned the pins that hold the eyes in the clock (as shown in a video), and now his tail and eyes are moving.
Wow! That's neat.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a cat wall, but I do have a small cat shelf. It is where I have all of my small cat figurines that mean something to me. When it comes to cat themed wall art, they are all in different rooms. But I do have several framed photos of my previous cats, they are mostly in the living room along with all of my family photos and such. I also have the ashes along with the paw prints of my previous cats placed in the corner shelving unit in my living room. I can see them and look at them but it's not a weird "in your face" shrine that others notice right away.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
View attachment 287476
That’s cool. :clapcat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

VinceL

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't have a cat wall, but I do have a small cat shelf. It is where I have all of my small cat figurines that mean something to me. When it comes to cat themed wall art, they are all in different rooms. But I do have several framed photos of my previous cats, they are mostly in the living room along with all of my family photos and such. I also have the ashes along with the paw prints of my previous cats placed in the corner shelving unit in my living room. I can see them and look at them but it's not a weird "in your face" shrine that others notice right away.
I like the idea of having framed photos of your cats. We have tons of photos, but they are on phones and computers. We have the ashes of some of our previous cats (the others were buried). We keep the ashes with their collars, but we don't have them out where people can see them.

Hlee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have a wall in our hallway upstairs with photos of all the cats we have and have had over the years.