Did your cat ever get lost in an odd place?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
@AlainasMom   Molly did that once--scared the crap out of me, I was looking everywhere for her.  She hadn't lived with us that long and I didn't know her habits/personality yet.  Finally, just as I was thinking she must have got outside somehow and was getting ready to look for her, I noticed a little lump under the covers on my bed--sure enough there she was.  Silly girl.  Now I know she likes to snuggle under covers so when I can't find her, that's the first place I look.  

teamruby

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well, not quite lost, but when Mikko had been with my Dad for a few weeks only, we could not find him for one whole afternoon. I witnessed the whole situation as I was on a weekend visit at my Dad's. We were really worried at some point, thought he might have gotten on the balcony somehow and fallen down. Until after hours of worrying I heard a muffled meowing. Following it led me to the kitchen, where I discovered Mikko in one of the cupboards. He must have sneaked in between my Dad's feet while it was open and my Dad had closed it without noticing. Poor thing sat there in the dark for hours before he thought of "screaming for help". :D