Did CFA change the look of the certificate of individual registration?

GeoDjay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone

My breeder sent me my kitten's certificate of individual registration. It doesn't look like the samples I've seen online. Mine has a white background with yellow frame and the CFA logo on the bottom right. Am I missing something? Also, how can I make sure that CFA’s registration software knows that my cat was sold with breeding rights? I know it has to do with the PIN number, but I wasn't sent the application form; I believe my breeder filled it and just sent me the certificate of individual registration. (I don't plan on breeding at the moment, if ever though.) Thank you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GeoDjay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I haven’t registered any cats in the past 6 years, but I think that may be the breeder prepaid the registration fee. I am not sure though.
The breeder told me that I would receive the certificate and shouldn't worry about other paperwork. Looks like CFA has a new format for the certificate. Is there a certain way I could make sure the cat is registered with breeding rights in CFA database?

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
You need to contact CFA directly. On the contacts page there is a list of people to email for registration questions.

Wegiesrule

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
When is your first show? Kitten season is a quick 4 months so you probably already have a few hundred points by now and are getting ready to move into CH.
My Siberian spay is 8th in Region 1-9 Premiership, wrapping up the season for her second and final national win. Just 3 shows left for this season (28 total, whew!).