Day 65 no signs of labor

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mountaindew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
day 68

NO luck....... thought for SURE she would start contractions last night as she kept meowing and laying down then would meow and get up and come over to me. had one time that she spent a good 10 min non stop licking herself from her head, paws, nipples and down there etc. she kept licking us when she came over to see us etc. But then she finally just laid down and wet to sleep for the night. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

hoping it is soon and figures my daughter has a dr's appt today!!!!!! and I work from home and have 3 hrs that I have to work today (not all together at least) and my computer is not in my room so I am not with her.......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mountaindew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok I give up. every time I am not working or getting my kids something i am in the room with her. I have seen no discharge since last night again when I saw another spot before she cleaned that away. I swear when I was feeling her belly just a bit ago I felt a kitten then felt it squirm under my hand and couldn't find it again but really wondering if we are all nuts. LOL her nipples look fuller and the bags have been there for about a week drooping really low, and mid last week the bald spot around her back 2 nipples filled in but besides being bald those are the only ones really doing much (well they are all bigger but don't seem to have changed since about 3 weeks along). she is still very affectionate.... but now if I rub by the base of her tail her butt goes up in the air..... but she is VERY loud and sprays when in heat and doing none of that so don't believe she is in heat. so I have no clue what is going on but I have barely gotten any sleep since Thurs worrying and waiting.