Dang Woman Drivers!

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Joking folks, just joking!

This came in my e-mail today...the other side of the coin!

Dang Women Drivers

Driving to town this morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang doing 65 miles per hour with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!
I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that dang makeup!!!
It scared me so bad I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand.
In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cellphone away from my
other ear which fell into the coffee between my legs and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL!!!!!!!
DANG WOMEN DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ha! That was great! Sounds like he didn't have any room to be talking. (no pun intended... :LOL: )

kittyfoot

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I often get in **** with my compatriots by telling them that women often make better truck drivers than men. They usually don't have the "macho" thing going on so they don't get as aggressive in traffic and more readily park the rig when the road gets mean.

As far as I'm concerned a woman has the right to do any damn thing she pleases as long as she's willing to do it well and accept the responsibility that goes along with that. I have no use for the ones who want the equality until the hard parts come up and then become"poor weak little girls". But I know guys who do that too.

We should all be walking BESIDE each other.

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AMEN KITTYFOOT!!! Gotta love ya!!! I too hate these... "ooo feeble little women" types UGH!!! Yes there are things that men and women do differently... but hat doesn't make either one "better".... and I think women should be feminine.... but some take it too far as do some men with their "macho" image as you mentioned!!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got a kick out of this today, and wanted to post it here, since it goes along with this thread...

Two guys where I work came walking in this morning, and one of them was shaking his head, and he says... " I was in front of Eric (the second guy) all the way to work, and I kept seeing this car behind me swerving all over the road, and then I get here and it was Eric, and he says to me...hey if the weather is ever bad out and you want to ride with me,just let me know"......and Eric pipes up and says..."well I was just putting my aftershave on"

geesh!!!!!!!

kittyfoot

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm going to mention one of my personal horrors. This applys to both men and women,but especially scares me when it's a woman with kids in the car. In traffic I try to leave a goodly space between my big rig and whatever vehicle is in front of me. Unfortunately,4 wheelers(cars)see this as lots of room for them. I've had many cars duck in so close that I can't see their tail lights. My heart stops every time.If ANYTHING goes wrong those 2 or 3 cars haven't a prayer. I will be ON TOP of them. A car crushed under an 18 wheeler is not a pretty sight and there are seldom survivors. Even those few are horribly mangled.

People...a tractor-trailer weighs 40 tons and up. It takes 2 or 3 times the distance to stop than your car on a good,dry road. That 2 seconds you save by ducking in front of me could be the LAST 2 seconds you and your children are on this earth. Please mention this to your friends and co-workers. Thanks.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think more people need to be aware of that, Wayne, and be more careful around semi's.