Dagnabbit.

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The pet store clerk gave me too many crickets again. I insisted I really only wanted a couple dozen and that the bag contained way more, but he claimed he'd counted them before he tied if off and there was a long line waiting for his help. So I bring them home and drop 'em in the tub and sure enough, there's close to 40. Awesome. I'm gonna really enjoy scooping those extra crickets out when I need my shower tomorrow. *sigh*

AC

furryfriends50

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Your post reminds me - I should get some crickets again! Mine love them as well

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by furryfriends50

Your post reminds me - I should get some crickets again! Mine love them as well
Don't you live close to me? You can come get all these extras for free!

No, really, I'm serious!

I actually don't like dealing with the crickets. They're the wrong kind of crunchy when I have to pick them up, and they make the most disturbing whispering sound scrabbling around in the bag. Unfortunately, I'm regularly required to catch and discard any the cats don't eat overnight so I can take my morning shower... which is why I try to impress upon the pet store clerks that they're not doing me any favors when they give me more than I ask for.

AC

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am LOADED with them coming in from outside! But got sadistic cats who just pull limbs off. Kitten eats them every so often
maybe my cats will learn from him.